[Review] Lay's KFC Wingz Zabb Potato Chips

By Elin Chow - Wednesday, January 20, 2021


Photo By: Elin Chow

I tried Lay's KFC Wingz Zabb potato chips recently. This is a collaboration between Lay's Thailand and KFC Thailand that is exclusively available at 7-11 Thailand. But you can easily buy it from Shopee and Lazada online in Malaysia. Check out the list of different Lays chips flavors I have tried so far!





Ingredients

Potato, Rice Brad Oil, Seasoning, Acidity Regulator, Anticaking Agent, Natural Color, Packing Gas Natural Flavor, Nature Identical Flavor, No Preservatives


As expected, the bag is only 1/3 full and smell very much like Thai fried chicken. 



The potato chips are wavy-cut and are bright orange color with some small bits of black on the surfaces. Each piece is thick and has a very nice strong crunch. The chips has a citrusy lime and sweet spicy taste. It actually taste a little like Lay's Lime Flavor, except that they are mildly spicy. 

The flavor is strong and actually taste very uniquely Thai. It is just like your Thai's favorite spicy chicken that comes in chip form. But unfortunately, I did not enjoy eating it at all. I did not like the citrusy lime taste very much. After trying both the Lime Flavor chips and KFC Wingz Zabb chips from Lay's, I realized that lime flavored chips are definitely not to my liking. If you are someone who like lime flavored chips, you might like this. 

Be sure to follow me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check my Snacks page for some other reviews of the snack food I have tried so far,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments