[Review] Saborino Good Night Sheet Masks

By Elin Chow - Thursday, April 20, 2023


Photo By: Elin Chow

Saborino Good Night Sheet Mask is a one step night time sheet mask that take care all your skincare needs in 60 seconds. The sheet mask boasts a 5-in-1 function - toner, lotion, essence, cream and mask. Simply apply this mask for 1 minute, and your night skincare routine is completed. 

The name "Saborino" is derived from the Japanese word "Saboru" which means "to be lazy" or "skip your routine". Therefore, Saborino's good night masks are specially designed for busy / tired women who want to shorten their nightly skincare routine and go to bed as soon as possible. 


INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propanediol, Diglycerin, PPG-14 Polyglyceryl-2 Ether, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate / Tetradecanedioate, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Cyclohexane 1, 4-Dicarboxylate, Sodium Citrate, Ethylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citric  Acid, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Peat Extract, Malic Acid, Sphingomonas Ferment Extract, Menthol, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-61, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oenothera Biennis Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract (Thymus Serpillum), Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract (Rosa Roxburghi), Soluble Collagen

The masks are formulated with ingredients that are meant to moisturize, firm and exfoliate the skin. However, it also contains harsh alcohol, parabens, oils and fragrance. Therefore, it might not be suitable for people with sensitive skin. 


PACKAGING

The product is sold in a wet wipe form, with 28 pieces of sheet masks housed in a single tub. It comes in a resealable bag with a plastic lid, which is more environmentally friendly because it creates less waste than individual packaging. The packaging allows you to pull out one sheet mask at a time and apply it straight to your skin. Just remember to close the lid tightly after using to prevent the sheet masks from drying out.


The masks are made with thick stretchable cotton that stretches and conforms to fit different face sizes without ripping or tearing. However, the masks have a coarse texture and does not adhere very well to my face. I always have the feeling that it will falls off easily from my face whenever I am using it. 

There wasn't much very much essence on the sheet mask, so you don't have to worry about dripping. The masks lack the ability to hold moisture for long, which means the essence evaporates fairly quickly. You only need to apply the mask for 60 seconds. However. for people with dry skin, it is recommended that you leave the sheet mask on for 5-10 minutes for an additional moisture boost. You might want to gently pat the remaining essence until it is fully absorbed into your skin. 

There was a slight tingling sensation when I applied the mask on my face. But I still continue to use the masks since it does not cause any redness or allergic reaction. My skin feels a bit sticky and greasy after use. Therefore, I have to wash my face after removing the mask. Despite that, I feel that this mask is not very hydrating because it dries out pretty fast. There is still a need for me to apply my usual moisturizer or cream before going to bed. 

To be honest, I feel that the masks doesn't do much to my skin. But compared with A'pieu Daily Sheet Masks, the quality of Saborino Good Night Sheet Masks are much better. Even so, I would not repurchase this product again. If you are looking for a daily sheet mask, I would recommend the Lululun Precious Green Face Mask instead.  
  
Be sure to follow me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check out my Skincare  page for the list of skincare products I have tried. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments