[Review] Lay's Pizza Hut Cheese Pizza Potato Chips

By Elin Chow - Tuesday, June 08, 2021


Photo By: Elin Chow

Lay's Thailand and Pizza Hut have collaborated to launch a new range of co-branded potato chips
consisting of two variations - Cheese Pizza and Seafood Cheese Pizza. Both of them are actually exclusive to 7-11 in Thailand, but you can easily get them in Malaysia through various online shopping platform like Shopee now. 

Being a Pizza Hut’s Cheese Pizza fan, naturally I cannot miss this Lay’s Cheese Pizza Potato Chips out. So I immediately bought one to try when I saw this while I was browsing through Shopee. Check out the list of different Lays chips flavors I have tried so far.

Ingredients

Potato 62.3%, Rice Bean Oil 30.7%, Seasoning 7% (Flavor Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Acidity Regulator (INS 262(i), INS 260, INS 327, INS 339(ii)), Anticaking Agent (INS 551), Stabilizer (INS 1450, INS 1401, INS 414), Natural Color (INS 160c(i)), Antioxidant (INS 320), Packaging Gas (INS 941)), Natural Flavour, Nature Identical Flavor, No Preservatives.


The packaging features the iconic Pizza Hut logo and Thailand Pizza Hut's hotline number 1150. When I opened the bag, it has a very strong smell of cheese. I believe cheese lovers will be delighted by the smell of it.


The ridge cut potato chips are quite thick, which gave it a pretty nice crunch.

Just like the Lay's KFC Wings Zabb Potato Chips, these chips are interpretations of Pizza Hut's flavors that are true to their originals. It has a very strong cheesy mozzarella and tomato taste. But the cheese taste is so much more overpowering than the tomato taste. I love that it was not overly salty, and leave a very strong pizza crust after taste that will make you feel as though you are eating cheese pizza right at the moment.

I believe that Pizza Hut lovers, especially their Cheese Pizza fans, might like this. This potato chips is just like the Cheese Pizza in chip form.

Be sure to follow me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check my Snacks page for some other reviews of the snack food I have tried so far,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments