[Review] Onsaemeein Perfect Moisture Cream

By Elin Chow - Tuesday, May 11, 2021


Photo By: Elin Chow

The Onsaemeein Perfect Moisture Cream is a moisture packed gel based moisturizer that will transform into water droplets upon application before absorbing and plumping up the skin with lots of hydration. 


Ingredients

Water, Cylclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Trehalose, Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crisspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chlorine, Benzyl Glycol, Butoxydiglycol, Raspberry Ketone, Allantoin, Scutellaria, Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Soy Isoflavones, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate Extract), Pueraria Lobata Root Powder, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Argania Spinosa, Kernel Oil, Fragrance

The main ingredient is Trehalose extract, a sugar that can be found in plants, fungi and invertebrate animals which is known for its hydrating and anti-aging properties. It claims to help soothe irritations, maintain the moisture levels in our skin and brighten dullness for a supple and glowing complexion.

Other than Trehalose, it also contains:

Niacinamide - Help to brighten and clarify skin

Adenosine -  Energizes the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Pomegranate Extract - Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants for brightening and anti-aging properties

However, this product might not be suitable for people with sensitive skin as it contains alcohol, fragrance and various fungal acne triggers ingredients. 

Packaging 

The Onsameein Perfect Moisture cream comes in a heavy glass jar containing 70g of the product. Packed in a aesthetically pleasing cardboard box, the glass jar is extremely sturdy, which makes it not so travel friendly. However, the packaging actually makes the product looks expensive even though it is not. I like that there is a plastic lid inside the jar that separates the cream from touching the cap, preventing any leaks and messiness. 


It also comes with a plastic spatula for hygiene purpose. This is for you to scoop out the cream from the jar instead of using your finger to avoid any contamination. 



Texture

This is gel based moisturizer. The cream looks heavy but has a watery smooth and light consistency. It 'melts' on the skin upon application and does not feel heavy at all.

Smell

The cream has a very mild fragrance. It is nothing overpowering and does not linger on the skin. 


The product glides smoothly and can be absorbed by the skin. It is extremely lightweight and does not make my skin feel sticky or greasy after application. I actually feel like I am applying water instead of a moisturizer on my face. A pea size of it is enough to cover to my entire face and neck area. 

This cream is like a water bomb. It instantly plump my skin up with lots of hydration upon application, and keeps the skin moisturized for a long time. I love how soft and glowing my skin is when I wake up every morning. 

Conclusion

I have been using this cream for a month already, and I have not experienced any breakouts so far. Overall, I think this cream is suitable for people with people with dry skin, but it might not be moisturizing enough, especially if you live in a cold and dry country. Due to its watery and light consistency, it is suitable for people with combination and oily skin as well. Even so, I don't think I would re-purchase this product again. The moisturizing effect is not amazing, even for people with oily combination skin like me. 

Be sure to follow me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check My Wanderlust page for some of my other travel adventures.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments