[Sponsored] Shop For Japanese Beauty Products At Kokoro Japan Online Store !

By Elin Chow - Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Photo By: Elin Chow
Website: Kokoro Japan Online Store

I miss travelling to Japan. Every time I fly to Japan, I will always visit at least one drugstore in the country. Japanese drugstores are undoubtedly one of the best place to buy Japanese beauty products, medicine and even snacks at an affordable price!

But unfortunately, with all the covid-19 travel restrictions still in place, it is impossible to visit Japan now. Until the pandemic ends, online shopping is probably the best way that I can get my hands on these amazing Japanese products. Even though it is possible to buy some of the popular Japanese beauty products at local drugstores like Watsons and Guardian, most of them are still not readily available in Malaysia. I usually prefer to shop online for both Japanese and Korean beauty products because not only the selection is limitless, it is often cheaper as well.


I have received a collaboration request from Kokoro Japan Online Store recently. Of course, I could not say no since they offered to send me some products. It took about 10 days for the package to arrive in Malaysia via EMS.

Kokoro Japan is an all-inclusive Japanese product store that offers a wide range of Japanese a wide range of cosmetics, skincare and body care products, as well snacks and health supplements. Launched in September 2019, it is a relatively new online store that strives to deliver the best of Japanese products right to your doorsteps!

The website is well-organized and fairly easy to navigate. Beauty enthusiasts will be able to browse dozens of products and find everything with ease.  The website even categorizes its top 100 best sellers into a convenient list with helpful reviews, which will give you a rough idea whether the products are worth buying or not. Besides that, Kokoro also operates a blog on their website that share about the various popular beauty products and trends in Japan.


Kokoro is just like a Japanese drugstore online. It might not have the largest selection of products but you should be able to find most of the popular beauty products that can be easily found at any Japanese drugstores in Japan.

All the products are shipped directly from their warehouse in Japan and all purchases on Kokoro are guaranteed to be 100% authentic, new and without defects. The price is also very similar to that you will buy in Japan, which is usually cheaper to than the price in Malaysia.

Kokoro ships worldwide and offer free tracked shipping in Asia for orders above USD 40. Please note that due to Covid-19, delivery times may be longer than usual. Also, any custom taxes incurred on the purchases will be payable by customers.

The good thing is Kokoro offer a 30-day return guarantee with no questions asked. Just make sure that the items are in an unused and unopened condition. Please note that returns are however, not allowed due to unpayable custom charges. Thus, please confirm whether custom taxes are necessary before placing an order. You might want check out their FAQ on their website or contact them via the online enquiry form for more information.

Products 

Kokoro has sent me a few of their top 100 best selling products. I have not used any of these products before, but thanks to Kokoro, I have the chance to try them out now. I will write a separate review for the products if I like them.

Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hydrating Lotion 

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I am a loyal fan of the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion.  I have used both the rich and light toners in the hydrating collection, but I have not tried the premium hydrating version before. I supposed this will be more hydrating than the hydrating collection since it is the premium version.

Lululun Precious Green Face Masks 

Lululun is one of the best selling sheet mask brand in Japan. Lululun Precious is a new range by Lululun specially focused on anti-aging care. There are three types available that cater to different skin types. Red is for skin moisturizing, Gold for translucent skin and Green for maintaining skin balance.

Keana Nadeshiko  Rice Masks

The Keana Rice Mask is an award winning sheet mask that made from 100% Japanese rice extract. It was ranked number one in the Facial Mask category by Cosme in 2019. For those who do not know, Cosme is the largest online cosmetic portal / shopping website in Japan. I cannot wait to try this highly raved mask now!

With Kokoro, I can easily stock up some of my favorite Japanese products with a click. So what are still waiting for? Shop for your favorite Japanese products at Kokoro Japan Store online today!

Be sure to follow me on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check My Wanderlust page for some of my other travel adventures.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments