[Review] Lotte Milkis Soda Drink | New Feeling of Soda Beverage

By Elin Chow - Thursday, April 07, 2022


Photo By: Elin Chow

Milkis is a popular Korean soft drink produced by Lotte Chilsung. It targets students, particularly those who are tired due to long hours of study. According to Lotte, Milkis is a drink with sweet and creamy taste of carbonated water added to sweet and soft milk. Well, that sounds pretty strange, but also interesting at the same time, and it makes me want to try it out. 

Milkis is available in 11 different flavors namely: orange, strawberry, mango, melon, banana, peach, apple, pineapple, grape, lemon and original. I got it in its original flavor from Lazada because I wanted to know what the original taste was like before any additional flavorings are added.


INGREDIENTS

Carbonated Water, Corn Syrup, White Sugar, Mixed Milk Powder, Food Acid (330), Artificial Yogurt Flavor, Soybean Polysaccharide, Phosphoric Acid 

Based on the nutrition information, the product is not only loaded with lots of sugar, but it is also high in calories. Although it does not caffeine or preservatives, this is still a very unhealthy drink. 


The taste of Milkis is between the strange and the familiar. It looks like watered-down milk, or 100 plus, but without the bubbles. Even so, it still tastes fizzy like the usual soft drinks. 

I am actually expecting it to taste like yogurt drink since it is yogurt flavored. However, it tastes more like sprite mixed with vanilla ice cream with a hint of yogurt flavor. It is actually a little hard to explain the taste of it, but I would say that it is pretty unique. 

With 31g of sugar added, this is very sweet. In fact, it is too sweet to my liking. I do not hate it, but I do not like it either. I would not recommend this drink to anyone because it is very unhealthy. If you would like to know how it taste like, you can still get this drink from Lazada. There are many different flavors available for you to choose from. 

Be sure to follow me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram to get the latest updates on my blog! Also, do not forget to share my blog posts with your family and friends if you find them helpful. In the meantime, you might also want to check my Snacks or Beverages  page for some other reviews of the snack food or beverages I have tried so far.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments