Losing My Stubborn Weight With Squeeze Me 🍋 + Matcha Premium 🍵

By Elin Chow - Monday, January 21, 2019

Photo By: Elin Chow

Are you eating healthy and exercising, but you are still not losing weight or stopped losing weight? You have tried every diet and weight loss recommendations, yet you are still unable to achieve results, despite your best efforts. Desperate attempts to lose weight can be incredibly frustrating and disheartening, especially when you are not seeing any result on the scale. If you find losing weight to be difficult, you are not alone.

A Little Introduction About Me

I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle. I work out 2-3 times a week and each session lasts about 30 minutes. I try to eat healthy most of the days and drink at least 2 litres of water everyday. I try to avoid fried and sugary food and drinks as much as I can and eat more fruits and vegetables instead of meat. It is not easy and occasionally I do give in to food cravings.  But I am always keeping my cravings in moderation, counting every calories I eat.

I lost quite a lot of weight from consistent exercises and healthy eating over the year. Yet, I could not reach my weight loss goal and no matter what I do, the weighting scale just stopped moving. Obviously, I have hit a weight loss plateau and to overcome it, I have to try something different. Perhaps changing my diet and exercise habits will help, but this is something I do not wish to do.


So I am tempted to try every slimming products that are available in the market just to lose weight, especially when exercising and dieting stopped working. But I did not because I am not sure whether the products are safe or not until a friend of mine (she is a certified seller of the products) recommended me to try Squeeze Me + Matcha Premium by M First out.

Derived from a mix of natural ingredients, Squeeze Me + Matcha Premium is the perfect combination to healthy weight loss. The products claim to eliminate your bloatedness, cleanse and detoxify your insides, boost your metabolism, beautify your skin and reduce your excess body fats. 
Sounds too good to be true? Yes, it is. But I still decided to give it a try because I am attracted to the claims that I could lose extra weight without long sessions of sweating in gym or dieting. Besides that, I also have bloating problems and irregular bowel movements and hoped that the products would help to solve my problems.

To be honest, my expectations were not high and I was not convinced that the products would be able to help me lose weight that I cannot lose through exercising and healthy eating.

FEEL IT" SQUEEZE ME PROBIOTIC 🍋

Feel It" Squeeze Me is a specially formulated Cellulose from Japan that helps with body detoxification. Cellulose is an insoluble fiber starch that your body cannot digest. As a result, sugar in Cellulose is not used for energy by the body.

Cellulose has no calories, vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates or fat. It is natural dietary fiber that keeps your digestive tract healthy. As it cannot be dissolved in water, it binds itself to the food you have eaten and helps it move through your intestines, pushing waste out of your body.

Feel It" Squeeze Me is a detox drink that claims to:

- Soften stubborn stool and detoxify body
- Relieve edema
- Improve digestion system
- Enhance immunity system
- Improve skin
- Anti-aging
- Relief constipation
- Improve metabolism
- Improve strength and endurance
- Improve memory and mental alertness
- Flatten belly



This is what happens when you pour a sachet of Squeeze Me into a glass of water with oil. Squeeze Me will dissolve oil, and when consumed, it will break down fats and remove them from the body.

Ingredients

The main ingredients consists of lemon, lime, prune, inulin,citric acid, wheatgrass, dandelion extract and cassia seed extract.

Ingredients
Functions
Lemon

- Great source of antioxidants, dietary fiber and Vitamin C
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Free radical scavenger
- Immune system booster
- Naturally cleanse and detox the body
- Improve digestion
- Aid in losing weight and eliminating body fluids

Lime

- Improves digestion
- Helps saliva break down food better
- Simulate secretion of digestive juices
- Prevent constipation by promoting bowel movements

Prune

- Reduces cholesterol level and lowers  blood pressure
- Relieve constipation by promoting bowel movements
- High in Vitamins and Potassium

Inulin

- Simulates production of beneficial  bacteria (probiotics)
- Helps in weight loss
- Excrete harmful toxins out of body and
- Promotes healthy complexion
- Simulates minerals and calcium absorption
- Boosts immune systems and slows down aging process

Citric Acid

- Acts as antioxidants and slows down aging process
- Increase urine output and detoxification
- Aids in digestion

Wheat Grass

- Improves digestion and reduces food cravings
- Anti-aging
- Improve immunity

Dandelion Extract

- High in iron and Zinc
- Detoxifying
- Helps inflammation and congestion of liver

Cassia Seed Extract

- Improves digestion
- Prevents constipation
- Helps in weight loss

Packaging


The product comes in a yellow slide box containing 17 yellow sachets of Squeeze Me. The packaging is interesting and extremely eye-catching.


I love the sachet format because it is very travel friendly. It is very convenient to bring it around. But at the same time, I also hate it because it is not environmentally friendly. I hate the fact that I am creating waste for every sachet I consumed.

MATCHA PREMIUM SLIMMING TABLETS 🍵

Formulated with premium natural Matcha extract that is sourced directly from Kyoto, Japan, the Matcha Premium claims to:

- Prevent of oil absorption
- Burn calories
- Excrete excess body water
- Excrete excess toxins
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve metabolism
- Decompose excess body fats
- Suppress appetite
- Lower cholesterol
- Detoxify intestinal tract

Ingredients



The main ingredient, Matcha, is low in calories and free of added sugars, so it is unlikely that they will be stored as fats. Loaded with natural healthy antioxidants, it helps to flush out toxins, boost metabolism and accelerates fat burning process without any side effects.

Matcha is a healthy source of minerals and vitamins. It helps to blocks bad cholesterol absorption and enhance body's immunity system.

Other than Matcha extract, the ingredients also include white coffee bean extract, grape seed extract, lemon juice, mint tea and hydroxycitric acid.

Ingredients
Functions
White Coffee Extract

- Boost metabolism, eliminate fats and sugars in the cells
- Break down fats and block fat absorption

Grape Seed Extract

- Rich in Linoleic acid that can effectively reduce oil
- Burn calories
- Rich in Cellulose, organic acid and more

Lemon Juice

- Rich in Vitamin C
- Promotes secretion of Proteolytic enzymes in stomach
- Improve bowel movement

Hydroxycitric Acid

- Suppress appetite
- Slows fat making process in your body

Packaging


The product comes in a white zip lock bag, packaged inside a white-green slide box. Opening the zip lock bag, you will find another transparent zip lock bag, containing 40 tablets of Matcha Premium. It is small and fits in your bag easily.

TASTE & HOW TO EAT

Both the products are a mixture of natural ingredients, all with health benefits. Once I have learned that the ingredients are safe, I started the detox. My first impression was both the products taste really good and eating them everyday was a breeze.

Squeeze Me smell and taste just like sweet lemon juice. I like that it is not too sweet or too sour. For people who find this too sweet or too sour, you can drink it mixed with water. You are required to take one sachet per day and I usually drink this at night, right before I go to bed. If you have gastric problem, it is recommended that you drink this right after your dinner instead.



There are 3 different ways to consume Squeeze Me -  ice pop, mix with water or drink it straight from the sachet. You can choose to consume it whichever way you like.

Matcha Premium, on the other hand, taste somewhat like Matcha flavored ice-cream but in a candy form. It was sweet with a slight bitter taste. The taste of Matcha is pretty strong, but I find that sucking on it will cause a temporary sweet aftertaste in the mouth which I hate. To prevent that, I will usually swallow it with water. I take 2 pills a day - one after breakfast and another one after lunch.

I am advised to drink at least 2 litres of water per day after consuming the products as it helps to flush out toxins from the body. It is not something difficult because I am already drinking that much of water everyday.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

Now, I am going to talk about my bowel movements. You might want to skip this part if you feel disgusted.

It takes approximately 8-10 hours for Squeeze Me to work through your system. I experienced a slight stomach churning sensation on the first day after drinking it on the night before. It was uncomfortable and I have to run to the toilet after every meal. But fortunately, the discomfort gets away after I pooped.

I pooped a total of 4 times on the first day and my poop were soft and extremely smelly. That was quite a lot times because I am slightly constipated and I felt really great after every visit to the toilet.

However, on the second day, I did not poop as much. I only pooped 2 times, but I felt so much lighter. I continued to experience increased bowel movements until the 4th day, pooping about 2 times a day. My stools were really soft and I could pass more easily. I do not even need to push for the poop to come out.

However, on the 4th day, I did not poop at all. I guess my colon was clean by then, so I decided to stop drinking Squeeze Me for a few days. I started drinking it again on the 7th day but I only went to the toilet once. Now I only drink it once or twice a week.

Since I started consuming the products, my digestive system has improved, reducing stomach gas and bloating. My appetite has also becomes smaller, which is normal because both the products are supposed to suppress my appetite and curb my food cravings. But I also get hungry easily due to increased metabolism.

LOSING WEIGHT

As I was flushing more toxins and waste out of my body, I feel less bloated and started to see some difference in my excess weight. The difference was not really huge because I was not very fat in the first place, but my body definitely feels so much lighter than before.

I am standing at 153 cm tall and before I started consuming the products, I weighted around 55-56 kg. That was after I lost 4 kg from consistent exercise and eating healthy. I am trying to get to 50 kg but unfortunately, I have hit a weight loss plateau and my weight was always stuck at 55 kg. It was so frustrating!

But after a week of consuming the products, I started to see some results. I did not change my usual diet or exercise habits, but I started to lose weight gradually without doing anything extra. My tummy has become slightly smaller and I feel better from insides out.


I lost 1 kg in 2 weeks and another 0.5 kg in the following week. It feels great that I am naturally losing weight without going on a strict diet or exercising more. I am still losing weight but this is the result at the time I am writing this post. The best thing is there is no need for me to abstain from any particular type of food, but I still try to avoid sugary and oily food to maintain the result. After all, it is also very important to be healthy.

I know some of you might feel that the weight loss is too slow.Well, who doesn't want to lose weight fast. But trust me. It is better to lose weight slowly than rapidly because it is more sustainable in long term. This will ensure that you are actually losing fat than muscle and water.

Overweight or obese people might see a faster result, losing much more weight in a week than lighter people do. I have seen remarkable results with a number of people.

CONCLUSION

In total, I lost about 2 kg in a month, with a smaller and less bloated tummy and improved digestive system. The products exceeded my expectation and have delivered the promised result.

Squeeze Me + Matcha Premium are just perfect for people who:

- Have no time or too lazy to exercise but want to lose weight
- Have hit a weight loss plateau and unable to lose more weight
- Have poor digestive systems
- Feel tired easily
- Are often constipated
- Are underweight

It taste great, improve your skin, remove unwanted toxins from your body, solve your constipation problem, boost your metabolism and erase your fats without any side effects. You can lose weight simply by drinking a sachet of lemon juice and swallowing 2 pills of Matcha tablets everyday.

Things to note:

Make sure you have ready access to a toilet on the first day because you will not be able to hold the urge to poop. Squeeze Me is the one that will make you go to the toilet. So remember to choose a stay-at-home weekend to start the detox.

Not Suitable For:
Squeeze Me
Matcha Premium

- Children below 7 years old
- People with heart diseases
- People who are having diarrhea
- People who often feel nauseous


- Teenagers aged 18 years below
- Pregnant women
- Menstruating women


I certainly do not recommend relying on the products to lose or maintain your weight in long term. Consistent exercise and healthy eating are still the best way to improve your overall health and fitness. You can use the products as supplements to help you reach your weight goal.

Of course, it is not necessary for you to consume both the products at the same time. You can choose to consume only Squeeze Me to detox your body or relief constipation. I recommend taking the Matcha tablets only after detoxification. After that, you can choose to consume just the Matcha tablets to lose weight.

Let's get rid of our stubborn fats together! If you are interested to buy or learn more about the products, please visit Geanne Facebook or Wechat her (s_geanne).


Geanne is a certified seller of Squeeze Me and Matcha Premium, so you don't have to worry about getting scammed. All her stocks are 100% authentic and safe for consumption. Shipping is also available worldwide.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook  or Instagram for any latest updates on my blog. So stay tuned!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Hai there, I would like to ask about the Matcha tablet. Should it be taken before or after breakfast? And which way is more effective? Thank you.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it should be taken after breakfast and lunch.

      Delete
  2. Hi may I know if this product can consume by person who has hyperthyroidism ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is best that you consult your doctor about this.

      Delete
  3. Hi. Can you take the squeeze me on an empty stomach and then wait an hour before having a meal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      You can take it at any time that you find it best suit your body

      Delete
  4. Hi, can breastfeeding mother having these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this product has been upgraded recently. It is suitable for women who just gave birth. For more details, it is better that you contact the seller. She will be able to advise you.

      Delete
  5. Can it be consumed after confinement ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this can be consume after confinement. However, I would suggest that you contact the seller to double confirm on this.

      Delete
  6. Hi I have low blood , at time get some giddiness, can I use this product ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am not very sure, but I think should be fine. Please contact the seller for more information.

      Delete