Mini Taobao Haul - September 2018

By Elin Chow - Saturday, November 03, 2018

Photo By: Elin Chow

Hello guys! I am back again with another Taobao haul. Well, I am not sure how many people actually enjoy reading this kind of haul post, but anyway, I will still share about it just to keep track of all the items I have bought from Taobao so far.

This time, I am sharing the cost of shipping with my colleagues because they have bought quite a number of items too. Let's see what I bought from Taobao last month.

Collapsible Canvas Laundry Basket 
Price: RMB 9 | RM 5.47
Link: Collapsible Canvas Laundry Basket

I bought a collapsible canvas laundry basket to keep my newly washed clothes tidy and organized. I used to just dump them all over my sofa after wash and dry. But it was very messy, so I decided to get a cheap laundry basket to store the clothes when I do not have the time to fold them.


The laundry basket is made of durable canvas and waterproof PE. It is very lightweight and the soft fabric is foldable and can be stored easily when not in use to save space. It is available in two different sizes with a variety of different designs to choose from. Most importantly, it is very cheap!

Glass Water Bottle
Price: RMB 9.90 | RM 6.02
Link: Glass Water Bottle


I love this glass bottle so much. It is so pretty and the quality is so good. Made of high quality Borosilicate glass, it has high thermal shock resistance. You can add a pouch for just RMB 3 or RM 1.82. That is so cheap!

Comb
Price: RMB 13.80 | RM 8.39
Link: Comb

I got some comb as well and they comes in a set of two. There are a few combinations that you choose from, or you can also buy the comb individually. I feel that it is cheaper to get the combination set than individually.

Sport Shorts
Price: RMB 34 | RM 20.67
Link: Sport Shorts 1


I bought two sports shorts from Taobao too. The first one I got comes with a stretchy yet skin tight inner short leggings and  loose fitting exterior short with mesh panels. It is very lightweight and comfortable. The inner short leggings also helps to prevent any wardrobe malfunction.
Price: RMB 34 | RM 20.67
Link: Sport Shorts 2


The second one I bought also comes with an inner short leggings, but it is  slightly shorter and smaller than the first one. Both looks pretty trendy and the quality are really good. It is also so much cheaper to get these shorts on Taobao than any retail stores in Malaysia.

I got both of these shorts from the same seller and they look just exactly like the photos. The measurements provided by the seller are also accurate and the pants fit me nicely. Highly recommended! I would definitely repurchase from this seller again.

Lingerie Laundry Bags
Price: RMB 24.50 | RM 14.89 For 3
Link: Lingerie Laundry Bags

If you have an expensive bra, it will be best that you hand wash them in order for them to last longer. But seriously, how many people have the time to do that. If you are going to wash your bras in a washing machine instead of by hand, you need to use a laundry bag.


Lingerie laundry bags are a must have for women. I bought these to protect my delicate bras from damage caused by the washing machine. The laundry bags are made of breathable mesh fabric which allow water to flow through to ensure a thorough cleaning and rinsing. The fabric is pretty thick and
 is able keep the garments safely inside to protect them from snags and stretching.

Gym Gloves
Price: RMB 22.90 | RM 13.92
Link: Sports Gloves


I also bought a set of gym gloves for my husband. This pair of gloves I got is very lightweight and comfortable. It is suitable for both men and women. Even I can wear this as well.

Sea Grass Basket
Price: RMB 14.90 | RM 9.05
Link: Sea Grass Basket

I have a thing for these storage basket because they look really stylish and add a natural warm touch to the space. Each basket is woven by hand with natural sea grass and therefore is unique. It comes in a variety of sizes to suit different needs.

The one I bought was actually smaller than this one, but it went out of stock. The seller contacted me to check with me whether it was okay to sent me a bigger one without any additional charge. Of course, I was fine with that as the bigger one costs so much more than the small one.


The quality of the basket is really good. It is very lightweight and the workmanship is pretty good. There are natural imperfection and variations as it is hand woven. But they does not matter much to me. Anyway,  i bought this to store my onions, garlic and potatoes.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook or Twitter  for any latest updates on my blog. So stay tuned! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments