My Photo Story #1: That Warm Evening

By Elin Chow - Thursday, November 27, 2014

Photo By: Elin Chow

I have created My Photo Story to share some random moments of my life. Be it good or bad, these moments will still be an important part of my life.

I always love sunset. It helps to warm my heart and makes most of my troubles disappear instantly. I could not remember when was the last time I ever saw a beautiful sunset. It was almost impossible to witness one as the weather was rather gloomy these days.

However, after a rainy and gloomy afternoon, I was fortunate enough to witness one of the most stunning and glorious sunset in the evening. Without any hesitation, I quickly turn on my phone camera, anxious to capture such a rare and beautiful moment. Even though I knew well that it is not easy to capture a sunset in all its glory with a phone camera, I could only try my best as I did not have my DSLR with me. Luckily, I have managed to capture some nice shots of that amazing moment. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments